Kresák, András (Szeged, Hungary)

anrazsa@gmail.com





Education:



2006- University Of Fine Arts (Budapest) majoring in graphic design

2001-2003 Decorator School (Budapest) majoring in window-dressing and applied graphics

2000-2001: OKJ course, qualification in interior designing and selling furnishing

1996-2000: Tömörkény István Secondary School Of Arts (Szeged), majoring in sculptoral decorations.



Work experience:



I worked for a decorator company from 2001 to 2003 in Szeged where I was able to make designer work like corporate identities or poster designing including other decorator practices. While attending the Decorator School and the university I had contemporary graphic designer work and orders like corporate identities, posters and other publications.



Interests:



During the university the education was mostly about to design tipical graphical elements like logos, logotipias, posters or other publications. But I also like designing and drawing graphics and illustrations. Maybe that is why I chose this way of handmade designing in my diploma project and that is why I would like to spend more time on making unique illustrations or graphics as a new experience of my art skills in my near future.

Mar 11, 2017

Cuenca, Spain 2016